5 Step How to Google re-Crawl and Index My Blog (Site/URL) Again


#How to Google re-Crawl and Index My Blog, Hi my site google not index and not googlebot visit. I have submit others site, but doesn't works. Now I have found way to google index and crawl my site. It's easy way google my site, but you site must unique content and not duplicate any world site. Please see how to google index and re-crawl my Site

Sample Google not index my Url
Sample Google not index my Url



Note: Please read until end of Step, You will done OK?

Step 1) Goto https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/  > You will see Google Search Console, > Goto URL inspection > put the url need to index.


How to Google index url
How to Google index url

Step 2)  Goole console show "It can url not index" and now we will request indexing from Google


Google not index my Url
Google not index my Url

Step 3) Click The "REQUEST INDEXING" as below red circle , Please wait 2 mins from now and complete to Step 4)


How to Google re-Crawl and Index My Blog (Site/URL)
How to Google re-Crawl and Index My Blog (Site/URL)

Step 4) Concole show google indexing complete Click "GOT IT"

Google Index Complete
Google Index Complete

Step 5) Checking Url google indexing complete or not? That easy to Check, Please flow as below.

How to Google re-Crawl and Index My Blog (Site/URL) Again
How to Google re-Crawl and Index My Blog (Site/URL) Again

Enjoy 5 Step How to Google re-Crawl and Index My Blog (Site/URL) Again. Thanks for you Share and get me back my url https://cointwashingmachine.blogspot.com/